I'M ANNOUNCING THE LUCKY WINNERS!
So, let's start... I'm generating the numbers while I'm writing this journal, so this will take a while, creating a screenshot of every number and stuff, but it's worth it
Winner of the 5th prize (the adoptable):
I will send you the original drawing of the character, which has no watermark. Feel free to reupload in your gallery or anything, it's yours!
Winner of the 4th prize (a chibi request):
Winner of the 3rd prize (a request - fullbody character without background):
342. ThePhilosopherStoneSend me a note with your request!
Winner of the 2nd prize (500 points):
115. TheGhoulAvenueI'll send the points in a few seconds.
Winner of the 1st prize (1000 points):
65. VivaFariyI'll send the points to you in a few seconds.
Thank you for participating!I hope you won't just run away after it ended This probably wasn't my last raffle, so if you weren't lucky this time, maybe if you stay, you can be the winner next time
New participants won't be accepted. Good luck everyone! It ends in like, 4 days, OMG
a request: fullbody, without background (examples: x x x )
a request: chibi, without background (examples: x x )
1. if you aren't already a watcher of mine, then +watch me
2. +fav this journal (ONLY fav if you are really going to join! The number next to your name in the list of faves will be your number)
3. spread the word! (not a "must", but still a nice thing to do )
You have to be a watcher of mine to join. If your number wins, but you aren't on my watchers list, then I will keep your prize and no one will get it.
No secondary and/or inactive accounts. You can only join with your main account, and with only one account. If your number wins, but I suspect that your account might be a secondary account that you only created to have bigger chance to win, then I will keep your prize and no one will get it.
If the number of participants doesn't reach 100 until the day before the deadline, the whole raffle will be cancelled, and no one will get a prize. This is why I recommend you to spread the word by writing a journal or something.